Thursday, August 15, 2013

Full Service by Scotty Bowers (2012)


Full Service: My Adventures in Hollywood and the Secret Sex Lives of the StarsFull Service: My Adventures in Hollywood and the Secret Sex Lives of the Stars by Scotty Bowers


I didn't mind the graphic sex, and I didn't mind the salacious tawdriness.  What I minded was that most of this reads like a creative writing assignment that, like the Amorphophallus titanum, bloomed into something far bigger.  And smellier.

What is the opposite of a star?  Because I'm giving this book a perfect 10 of that.



View all my reviews



I picked this up because somewhere, a whole group of gay and lesbian writers were given the task of naming their favorite books of the year, and this was the top for many of them.   Apparently, gay and lesbian writing - or the opinions of these writers - stink as much as this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers