I'm not going to waste (too much) energy bitching about this really, quite frankly, dull book. I don't like military books, and maybe this becomes something else, but up to the part where I stopped, skipped ahead, and read the end, it was a military book. I hope The Hunger Games are done with now. May the odds ever be in my favor that this series ends here.
I'm one of the only people I know who disliked these books. I'm not sure what that says about my friends or I.
- ► 2017 (93)
- ► 2016 (133)
- ► 2015 (113)
- ► 2014 (141)
- The Book of Dragons by E. Nesbit; illustrated by H...
- D'Aulaire's Book of Norse Myths by Ingri and Edgar...
- Arthur's Christmas Cookies by Lillian Hoban (1972)...
- The Mole Family's Christmas by Russell Hoban; illu...
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Robert L. May (1...
- Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas by Russell Hoban;...
- The Secret of Chimneys by Agatha Christie (1925)
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (2010)
- Christmas In Noisy Village by Astrid Lindgren; ill...
- The Conquest of Happiness by Bertrand Russell (193...
- Truman by David McCullough
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (2009)
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Stout (2008)
- Five Children and It by E. Nesbit (1902)
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (166)
- ► 2010 (126)