Caleb's Crossing by Geraldine Brooks. I've previously loved her books, but this one left me flat. Could not get into it. Got great reviews too. Oh well.
Fall of Giants by Ken Follett. I may come back to this one sometime in the future. But a page or so in, and I was like "not now."
- ► 2016 (133)
- ► 2015 (113)
- Serving Victoria: Life in the Royal Household by ...
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro (2005)
- Bring Up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel (2012)
- Some Books I'm Not Going to Read Afterall
- Florence Harding: The First Lady, The Jazz Age, a...
- Then Again, Maybe I Won't by Judy Blume (1971)
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger (1951)
- Pioneer Women: Voices from the Kansas Prairie by J...
- Down With the Old Canoe: A Cultural History of the...
- Year Zero: History of 1945 by Ian Buruma (2013)
- 1968: The Year That Rocked the World by Mark Kurla...
- Empty Mansion: The Mysterious Life of Huguette Cla...
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (166)
- ► 2010 (126)