Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Ironskin by Tina Connolly (2012)

I read the first chapter of this on Tor several years ago, and was so excited to read the entire book.  I even bought the book (a used copy however).  But when I finally started the book, I was so disappointed.  It has some shades of Beauty and the Beast, but really, it's a retelling of The Miracle Worker .  And that could have been an interesting story, except Connolly just doesn't take us anywhere fast enough.  Nothing interesting happens, although in full disclosure, I got bored and started reading another book (that I also disliked, but I will tell you about that one in the next post).

Ironskin (Ironskin, #1)Ironskin by Tina Connolly


Didn't seem to go anywhere.  Or at least anywhere I wanted to follow.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers